Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Inside-Out Laundry

I enjoy cleaning........not picking up after my kids, but deep cleaning.  I find it therapeutic to get down and scrub the crap out of something (except dishes.....I hate scrubbing dishes).  Laundry is one of those things I don't like doing.  My family, however, has this thing where none of them turn their laundry right-side-in.  I would spend most of my time turning clothes right-side-in just so I could watch them.  Not anymore!  I recently stopped flipping their clothes and started washing, drying, and folding them......inside-out!  I wonder how long it will take them to notice the difference in their laundry.  Will my 10 year old daughter put her clothes on without flipping them over first?  I wonder.....  As I prepare to watch these severe storms roll into my Midwestern city, I want to update you on my chicken fight.  We presented an ordinance proposal and the idea of backyard chickens to our board last night (and by we, I mean my friend John.....since I get too nervous to do anything in front of people).  They heard us with an open mind.  Today we begin step two.  Wish us luck!  Now, off to save my dog from the life threatening thunder!

No comments:

Post a Comment