Thursday, August 20, 2015

Erasable Tracing Binder

I was on Facebook the other day, and one of the moms in my homeschooling group posted about these erasable sleeves she picked up at her local Target.  So I went to my Target to pick a couple up......and they didn't have any!  So this morning, my son, who just recently started working on his letters and tracing them, wanted to do some worksheets.  Like most people, I don't have the money to spend on countless workbooks, or printing a vast amount of worksheets!  I need something he can use over and over again!  I ran in the bedroom, grabbed an extra binder, and placed one of his worksheets inside the cover.......and BAM......our own erasable "sleeve" with a built in lap desk!  I handed him a dry erase marker, and sent him on his way.  Naturally he enjoyed being able to write and then erase (because that's so much cooler, right?). 


Inside his new binder, I added folders to organize his worksheets.  I labeled them tracing (for shapes and lines), letters, and numbers.  Now all of his worksheets are neatly organized in one portable binder that he can trace on all day!


Now I only have to print out one set of my Alphabet Tracing Worksheets for him to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment