Friday, November 20, 2015

Shopping for a Cause

Nothing excites me more than getting a great deal.  So when my friend told me how I could get $30 worth of FREE clothes from Schoola, the excitement was almost too much!  Now, normally, I am very cautious with the free credit hook.  Sometimes, you are promised free credit, but have to jump through a hoop and a half to get it, or make a very high, minimum order.  When I was actually able to order 11 items and only pay $.92, I might have squealed (we'll just call it a squeal, even though my husband might disagree).  What made this even better, is that a portion of each item I bought goes directly to help out schools.  You actually get to see which schools each item (and how much of the sale) benefits.

Naturally, I put in an order for a bag to donate my kid's clothes to help out our local school.  So here's the deal, when you sign up, you get a $20 credit (ps, if you get your friends to sign up, and order, you can earn more credit), when you sign up, they send you an email for 25% off almost immediately.  Once you are all signed up, create your first collection, you'll then earn an extra $10 credit!  $30 of free money to spend!  Every item includes a description of the quality of the clothing, and what condition it's in.  Click HERE to get started with Schoola.

Another used clothing site I love is thredUP!  They also have lots of great kid's clothes, and designer items as well.  They recently started their thredUP for Schools program, which allows you to choose the school you'd like to donate a portion of what you buy.  5% of every purchase goes to the school of your choice!  It's as simple as that!  Unlike Schoola, you can send in your own clothes to sell, and earn a check, or credit to use on thredUP.  Either way, it's a great way to clean out your closet from your own home!  No early morning garage sale needed.  Click here to check out thredUP and earn a FREE $20 credit that you can use to get you, or your kids, some great clothes.  PS, I just bought two great tops for myself and paid just $.89 for the both of them!  How sweet is that?  And for those who think this is a gimmick, it's not.  I would not share, nor would I try anything that was a gimmick or a scam (yuck!).  These are two great sites that have allowed me to get great pieces of clothing, for free or super cheap!  Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment